Data controllerSkanfas Oy
Business ID: 1615978-8
Contact details for the data protection officer:Antti Turkia
Phone: +358 50 4903110
Name of registerSkanfas Oy marketing register
Purpose of personal data processingThe person’s contact information in the register is used for Skanfas Oy’s marketing measures and information, which enables the delivery of Skanfas products and services and communication with customers, stakeholders and partners.
Data content of the registerThe contents of the data register are made up of the following types of data:
- Contact details of the person (telephone number, e-mail, address)
- Additional information (additional information provided by the person, such as a free-form message or feedback)
- Other identifying information (eg person’s public IP address)
- Monitoring data (monitoring data for e-marketing activities)
- Depending on the intended use, some information must be provided in order to deal with the matter as necessary.
Regular information sourcesThe information provided by the person itself, the information entered by the sellers related to sales and presentation events, as well as the material supporting the analysis automatically collected by the online service.
The data is processed inside and outside the EU or the EEA by the controller and processors authorized by the controller (such uses include, for example, backups of system files and databases).
Processing, sharing and storing data
- For companies belonging to the Skanfas Oy Group for marketing and communication purposes
- To enable and develop the delivery of products and services offered by Generaxion Oy to subcontractors or principals of Skanfas Oy’s group companies
- The information will be provided via encrypted telecommunications, e-mail or other electronic means
- In this statement, Skanfas products and services may also include the products and services of its group companies and suppliers.
The data is stored for the duration of the customer relationship, as well as for a reasonable
Principles of register protectionThe data content of the register is stored in secured environments which comply with the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications.
Right to inspect and rectificationEach data subject has the right to inspect and rectify personal information stored in the register. The request for rectification can be sent via email to the data protection officer. The request will be processed as referring to the personal data connected to the requester’s email address if he or she cannot be otherwise identified.
Other rights related to processing personal data
The data subject has the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data for the purposes of direct advertising, distance selling, other direct marketing, market research, or opinion polls. In matters relating to prohibiting the processing of data, please contact the controller via email.